Top 10 E-commerce Websites in India 2019
Building an e-commerce website is very easy, but come in Top 10 E-commerce websites in India, 2019 in this list is very Tuff because of the internet has totally changed and people have all kinds of knowledge to access a website. E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of a product or service on online service on the internet. There are so many E-commerce websites are available on the internet for selling specific products like clothes, Lens, Mobile, Toys, and grocery, etc. Online shopping website has more popular in India due to their lots of feature & benefits. In India cash on the delivery system is the most preferred payment method.
- 1. Filpkart.com:- Flipkart is India’s best E-commerce website, to buy a wide range of products including, Electronics, footwear, clothing, Furniture, sports, books, jewelry, and many more products. In the list of Top 10, E-commerce websites in India 2019 Flipkart come in 1st rank. This website launched in 2007 and the website initially focused on the book sale, but after some time the website introduced other product categories. Flipkart Company is based in Bengaluru, India and this company founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2017. This is India biggest online shopping store for buying or selling a product.
List of Top 10 E-commerce websites in India 2019 Flipkart come in 1st rank. This website launched in 2007 and the website initially focused on the book sale, but after some time the website introduced other product categories. Flipkart Company is based in Bengaluru, India and this company founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2017. This is India biggest online shopping store for buying or selling a product.
Due to Flipkart popularity, the domain authority of this site is Ninety one and page authority is sixty-seven. The Alexa rank of this site is one sixty in 2019 and the website have more than thousand people traffic in a day.
- 2. Amozon.com:- Amazon is the largest online marketplace in the world. The website was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and it started as an online bookstore, but after some time it diversified to sell Video, Video game, audio, furniture, food, etc. Amazon released its website in India in 2013, and it came after the Flipkart. Due to lots of traffic Amazon come in Top 10 E-commerce websites in India 2019.
Due to Amazon popularity, the domain authority of this site is Ninety Two and page authority is sixty-nine. The Alexa rank of this site is five in India and the website have more than thousand people traffic in a day.
- 3. Paytm.com:- Paytm is the best mobile recharge website was started mainly to recharge mobile phones, D2h and paying electricity bills. The website is available in eleven languages in India. Now days Paytm offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, movie tickets, and event bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, Medicine, fruits, vegetable, restaurants payments, parking, tolls, pharmacies with the Paytm QR code.
Due to Paytm popularity, the domain authority of this site is Eighty-Seven and page authority is sixty-two. The Alexa rank of this site is forty-seven in India and the website has more than a thousand people traffic in a day. Due to popularity Paytm come in Top 10 E-commerce websites in India 2019.
- 4. Myantra.com:- Myantra is the best E-commerce website that sells fashion products. This is an Indian company and the headquartered in Karnataka. In Top 10 E-commerce websites in India 2019 Myantra.com acquire the fourth position due to their popularity. This website was launched in 2007 by Mukesh Bansal, but in 2014 Flipkart has acquired Mayntra to promote their business. This website offers Buy Shoes, Clothing, Accessories and lifestyle products for women & men.
The domain authority of this website is Sixty three and the page authority is fifty-eight. Alexa rank of Myantra in India is Eighty-one and the website has more than a thousand people traffic in a day.
- 5. Alibaba.com:- This is a Chinese multinational company specializing in e-commerce, products selling, retail, and technology. Alibaba Company is founded on 4 April 1999, and the owner of the company is
Hangzhou, Zhejiang. Alibaba is the best E-commerce website worldwide. The company offers C2C, B2B and B2C services in all over the world. The Alibaba website has lots of features as well as electronic payment services, search engine, and cloud computer services. Alibaba is the world largest company.
The Da of the Alibaba website is ninety-three and PA of the website is forty-three. The Alibaba website has one seventy-one Alexa rank (global).
- 6. Snapdeal.com:- Snapdeal is the famous Indian e-commerce company and the office is based in New Delhi. The company is founded in February 2010 and the owner of the company is Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal. The company Snapdeal website come under the top 10 e-commerce website in India. The website has lots of vendor for selling their products on snapdeal website and it has more than 3 cores products.
The DA of the website is 84 and the PA of the website is 62 due to their popularity and the Alexa rank of the website is Eighty-Seven in India.
- 7. ShopClues.com:- Shopclues is an online E-commerce marketplace and founded in July 2011 in Silicon Valley by Sanjay Sethi, Radhika Aggarwal, and Sandeep Aggarwal, Radhika Aggarwal. The company headquarters based in Gurugram Haryana and it has a unique identity in Top 10 E-commerce websites in India 2019.
The Da of this website is Seventy-five and the Pa of the website is fifty-nine and due to popularity, the Alexa rank of ShopClues is three hundred thirty-four in India.
- 8. Jabong.com:- This is an Indian fashion and best e-commerce website founded by Praveen Sinha, Lakshmi Potluri, Arun Chandra and Manu Kumar. The website sells multiple products and apparel, fashion accessories, beauty products. The website founded in 2013 but in 2016 filpkart acquired Jabong through its unit Myntra for about 70$ million. The company headquarters in Gurugram, Haryana in India.
The Da of the Jabong.com is Seven-one and the Pa of the Jabong is Fifty-eight. Alexa rank of this website is Five hundred eighty-seven in India.
- 9. Homeshop18.com:- This is an Indian Online and on-air shopping channel founded by Network eighteen group divisions of Reliance Industries. The website has lots of features like online payment and many more other. Homeshop18 has unique identity Top 10 E-commerce websites in India 2019
The Da of the Homeshop18 is Seventy four and Pa is the site is fifty-eight. Alexa rank of the one thousand nine hundred seventy-five.
- 10.Ajio.com:- Ajio is a new website and best e-commerce website founded in 2016. Ajio is the is an Indian e-commerce company. Mukesh Ambani is the owner of the Ajio website and this website is the part of Reliance Industries. Ajio is a top e-commerce website in India for fashionable products.
The Da of the Ajio is forty-six and Pa is the site is thirty-eight. The Alexa rank of the four hundred eighty-eight.